Re: RAS

bp ( (no email) )
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 19:23:36 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BD5435.ADADF2A0

Hi Kelly,

did You give RAS-permissions to Your account? If not do it in the user =
manager!
Second see if auth-methods match or not...

Regards Bernd

X-BOX Online Service GmbH
Buelowstrasse 90, 10783 Berlin, Germany
fon: 030-26554330 fax: 030-26554332
http://www.x-box.com e/m: info@x-box.com

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Kelly Wright <kelly@buz.net>
An: ntisp@iea-software.com <ntisp@iea-software.com>
Datum: Freitag, 20. M=E4rz 1998 12:32
Betreff: RAS
=20
I am trying to setup a backdoor RAS connection to one or our =
servers, however I can't get it to authenticate me. I am a valid user =
in the Domain and I am trying to connect via a NT machine. Any help on =
what I need to try would be appriciated. The modem works and I can dial =
out and it also I can dial into the modem but it won't authenicate me.
=20
Kelly Wright (kelly@buz.net)
BuzNet Communications=20
http://www.buz.net
972-644-0440

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BD5435.ADADF2A0

Hi Kelly,

did You give RAS-permissions to Your account? If not =do it in=20the user manager!
Second see if auth-methods match or =not...

Regards Bernd

------------------------------------------------------------=-------
X-BOX=20Online Service GmbH
Buelowstrasse 90, 10783 Berlin, Germany
fon:=20030-26554330 fax: 030-26554332
http://www.x-box.com  e/m: info@x-box.com
--------------------=-----------------------------------------------
-----Ursprüngliche=20 Nachricht-----
Von: Kelly Wright <kelly@buz.net>
An: ntisp@iea-software.com =<ntisp@iea-software.com>
=Datum:=20 Freitag, 20. März 1998 12:32
Betreff:=20 RAS

I am trying to setup a backdoor =RAS=20 connection to one or our servers, however I can't get it to =authenticate=20 me.  I am a valid user in the Domain and I am trying to connect =via a=20 NT machine.  Any help on what I need to try would be =appriciated. =20 The modem works and I can dial out and it also I can dial into the =modem but=20 it won't authenicate me.

Kelly Wright (kelly@buz.net)
BuzNet =Communications=20
http://www.buz.net
972-644-0440