Re: Ideas Needed! -- Multilink Protocol

Petar Nikolich ( petar@escape.net.au )
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:23:59 -0000

Josh, you are incorrect about not being able to add channels back
to a multilink session in NT. I know it can be done because I do it at
least 4 times a day. The system I use here is 2 33.6k analog modems.
I drop the second line (or the first) whenever I need a line for
something else then let the line redial to re-establish the link
as a bonded (2 line) channel again.

...Petar
> From: Josh Hillman <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
<<<SNIP>>>>