Re: Am I going to have a bad weekend? (typo corrected)

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 01:39:10 -0800

Dan Waldron wrote:

> It looks as though Q133491 answers my question. For those interested:
>
> Copy the SCSI driver concerned (in my case AIC78U2.SYS) to the root directory
> as NTBOOTDD.SYS
>
> Sounds too simple to be true. I can't work out whether I need to edit the
> BOOT.INI or not - any comments?

Yes its true and no you don't. I wouldn't feed ya BS. :) My post was
from memory, since I have several SCSI systems at my house (NTW and NTS)
and have ran into this one several times. The SCSI controller I use is
not a supported one, and when I moved from an EIDE to SCSI boot drive,
I went digging to find out how. Essentially, I found the same KB as
you did.