Subject: Ideas Needed!
Author: <ntisp@emerald.iea.com > at INTERNET
Date: 3/6/98 11:37 AM

I was wondering if anyone could give some ideas as to what do in this case:

We are in a rural area where the digital services are almost null, there is
no ISDN services and the only thing you can get from the Telco is a 56k
switch line (dial-up or dedicated) and under very special request a T1
(which we are getting right now to be able to offer 56k access), now here
is the question for all of you..... there is a religious community at about
15 miles from our ISP, they've got an NT network of about 50 computers
(more in the future) and they want a cheap and fast ;) connection to us.
I'm not totally sure what should we offer them since there is little or no
cooperation from the telco, any ideas you have will be greatly appreciated!