RE: Ideas Needed!

Paul Arnold ( arnoldpl@gru.com )
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 12:58:40 -0500

Maybe not fast enough, but cheap would be for them to set up a couple of
56K modems on their server and use the Multi-Link feature. You give them a
dedicated dialup and they have a connection to the network.
For details look up "Multi-Link PPP" in TechNet.

Paul Arnold
parnold@gru.net
http://user.gru.net/parnold