RE: Wireless Links

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 21:30:39 -0600

I have searched the industry and have looked at the specs on 8-10 different
units. I feel that the best bang for the buck is the Solectek units.

I have no operational usage to base it on, but I do have 4 of their 4mbs
units that will be here within the next 10 days.

They have 3 different units...

1. 2mbs - 900 mhz, point to point only, 3 mile range
2. 4mbs - 2.4 ghz, multipoint or point to point, 25 mile
3. 10 mbs - 2.4 ghz, point to point only, 25 mile

http://www.solectek.com

ronnie@Itexas.net