RE: Sendmail NT

Steve Mills ( steve@inil.com )
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 07:31:54 -0600

That's the reason we keep a webmail interface available to us and our users.
It's a terrific way to go in and delete a single offending message. We use a
cgi called Mailman (I believe). It's a freebie and works well.

Oh - an unexpected benefit. Even our least sophisticated users seem to be
able to do it after 1 try.

Steve