Re: format of the text record of NT Radius Server (NT Option Pack)

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:48:04 -0800

Michael J. Gibbs wrote:

> For some reason, I have not been able to get the accounting logs to get
> written on two different machines that I've installed the Option Pack on.
> Other than clicking on the appropriate boxes, what else needs to be done?
>
> BTW - This may be tied to the fact that EVERY incoming accounting packet
> appears to be malformed as they show up in the event log when I check the
> log to event log option for malformed headers.

Geeze, a year later and they still have this bug. But, wait, if you call
Microsoft and complain, they'll probably either charge you $150 or
tell you to buy MCIS for a fix. :(