Re: inetinfo.exe error

Brent Sheppard ( brent@webmetrics.com )
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 08:43:58 -0500

Here is a Ram Checker that "is not free" but I have found it to be really good. It
is a"boot-up!" RST RAM STRESS TEST www.ultra-x.com

Brent Sheppard

--****************************************************************************Brent L. Sheppard  Email: Brent@Webmetrics.comSheppard Consulting, Inc.1346 Lincolnway East   www: http://www.Webmetrics.comSouth Bend, IN 46613   OR(219) 287-9938   www: http://www.Sheppard-Consulting.com****************************************************************************