Re: Real Time

Andrew Barton ( (no email) )
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:20:41 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard A. Brooks <admin@iamnow.net>
To: NTISP Emerald <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Date: Monday, February 16, 1998 9:22 PM
Subject: Real Time

>Is the only way to get real time figures on client hourly usage from
>an ODBC implementation of RADIUSNT? If so, then one would have to
>become involved with software that does that, right?

We wrote a VB program that queries the database and returns the customers
hrs for a given mth. It runs as a cgi script so our users can access it
on-line. If it is for in-house use, get a copy of crystal reports and learn
how to use it, it is a great tool. It will link directly to your odbc data
source and you can put together just about any type of report you want.

Andrew Barton
RedShift Information Technology
andrew@redshift.bc.ca