Re: Scheduled FTP downloads

Jeff Binkley ( (no email) )
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 07:20:02 -0500

Christian,

The tools you need are in NT. Just write a script file with the commands
you need to send your ISP and then call the file when you call FTP using
the -s option. See the FP help under NT for more detailed info. Then use
the WINAT scheduler to schedule the downloads. I do this daily under NT.

Jeff Binkley
ASA Network Computing