Re: Sendmail Web Admin

Juergen Weiss ( (no email) )
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 15:10:24 +0100

Did you stop and restart the service after adding the IP?
Also don't forget to use the right port within your URL (look to the port
number in config manager).

Juergen

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Na'eem Jeenah <njtech@mandla.co.za>
An: ntisp@emerald.iea.com <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Datum: Montag, 16. Februar 1998 14:55
Betreff: Sendmail Web Admin

I'm using Sendmail 2.5 for NT.

Evrything works fine, including the Web Administration except... The
Web Admin only works from the server where Sendmail's installed.

When I try to use it from another computer I get the ffg message:
You are not connecting from an allowed host. Please refer to the
"Config Security" tab on the Sendmail control panel to allow
additional host masks.

Except that I have entered the IP in the Sendmail Control Panel.

Any ideas

na'eem

Na'eem Jeenah
mailto:naeem@mandla.co.za