Re: NEED a web page to check username!!!

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 01:06:16 -0800

John Lange wrote:

> I am trying my best to understand this CF stuff. I was wondering about the
> difference between CFQUERY & DBQUERY. I have looked at many sample
> templates, and tried to understand them. I even read the book.

DBQUERY is the old style. All the DB commands are now CF commands.
The syntax is slightly changed (for the better).

> Before I load this one on my server and blow something up, could you tell
> me if this will deliver the desired results? Or please relieve my agony
> and write it for me.
>
> I have named the file CheckName.dbm and think it should be called like this:
> <FORM ACTION="http://www.palacenet.net/~wsapi/cfusion?template=CheckName.dbm">

The above it wrong. I'm not that familiar with website, but hopefully
it allows you to associates *.dbm files to the wscf.dll file
and you call it like this:

<FORM ACTION="http://www.palacenet.net/path/CheckName.dbm">