RE: Free RADIUS server with NT Option Pack !

ronb@sysygy.com.au
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:59:07 +1100

Not really.

Go to :
Start => Programs => Windows NT 4 Option Pack => Microsoft Internet
Information Server => Internet Service Manager

When it comes up, on the left, go to :
Internet Information Server => <machinename> => RADIUS

Right click RADIUS, and pull down to properties, and proceed to
configure the "Service" and "Logging" tabs (just check the checkboxes
and provide a path to save the logs to).

Cheers,
Ron.