Re: Click of Death claims 5

cyborg ( cyborg@earthlink.net )
Sun, 02 Feb 1997 00:54:19 -0800

I'm not exactly sure of what you have done, but I know that there
is/was a problem on the Macs that would wipe out the disk. This problem
is a Device driver (or whatever they called it on the Mac) software
problem. Update is available from Iomega, but I have never heard of this
happen on PCs though I had a drive myself and my brother still has one,
but never complained.
What exactly did you do to get that nasty result?

..Endre