Re: SPAM Relay

Network Operations ( noc@apc.net )
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:14:32 -0800

Getting it to stop will depend upon the features of the mail server. If
you know where it is coming from, you can block that specific domain name.
Most mail servers now have a feature that only allows the IP addresses you
specify to send mail through your server. But the configuration varies
widely from software to software.

T.M.

At 11:45 PM 1/19/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Is there anyone out there tonight that I might could contact, we are being
used as a relay agent for spam mail and I need some help to get it to stop.
Anyone have experience at dealing with this I would be greatful for the help.