Re: emailing invoices to customers

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 00:01:21 -0000

I wrote an ASP application that reads from any ODBC data source and then
sends whatever data I want via email.

If you can't find a more appropriate software, try programming in ASP. If
you prefer someone else doing it for you, email me privately and I'll see
if I can or will do it for a fee.

- Danny

(www.arialsoftware.com)