RE: Does your RRAS disconnect modems when you shutdown ?

Louis Kahn ( louisk@microsoft.com )
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 12:05:16 -0800

Are you using Equinox serial equipment? I have noticed that while routing
has actually stopped, with my Equinox equipment the modems are not
automatically disconnected when I do a restart until the next time the
serial driver is loaded upon reboot by NT.
LouisK