Re: Does your RRAS disconnect modems when you shutdown ?

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 08:54:33 -0000

I am using a Digi PC/Xem ISA card and Digi Ports/16em port module.

So, when you do a shutdown and then turn off the power and then turn it on
again, will your modems answer incoming calls ? Mine don't unless I turn of
the modems ( or some of them ) before powering up my NT server again.

- Danny