RE: 56k Circuits

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 10:21:40 -0600

I am using the Adtran DSU III ARc and I have seen compression rates of 1.6-2.0

About once every 2-3 months they seem to get to a "de-compression" state and I simply turn off the one on this end and all is well...

I am pleased with the results as it saved me from having to increase monthly cost.

If you compress.. you will need to hook the V.35 port to something that can handle it.. I use a T1 port on my routers.

Ronnie