Re: IIS4.0 security problems

ACCS Internet ( internet@accs.net )
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 14:13:33

At 01:41 PM 1/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>In the properties for the site check your anonymous access.
>The YOURSERVER_IUSR account is probably not listed there.
>
>The is all from within the IIS management console.
>
>John David M. Miller
Thanks,
but that I have already checked. I made sure to explicitly list the domain
also that the anonymous account comes from. Still no dice. Even when it
prompts for a username none of the accounts (administrative or non) seem to
work. But I have definitley checked that part out. I have even created a
new anonymous web account and set IIS to use that one instead and changed
the NTFS
permissions to reflect this new anonymous user. Any other thoughts?

-Jason Kallner
ACCS Internet Services
internet@accs.net