Re: Integrating Linux server with NT-based ISP

Robert W. Beggs ( (no email) )
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 10:52:41 -0500

Endre --

Thanks for the help; my only other responder suggested the same thing, and
from what I know about the two OSs, that will e the best solution. Thanks
for the offer of help - I am sure that I will get back to you on that...

Robb