Re: Loading NT on new server

Michael A. Davis Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 16:33:55 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01BD1DE5.8B5917B0

Disconnect if from the network until the install is complete.

Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: Kelly Wright <kwright@buz.net>
To: hillman@talstar.com <hillman@talstar.com>
Cc: ntisp@emerald.iea.com <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Date: Saturday, January 10, 1998 1:06 PM
Subject: Loading NT on new server
=20
I am trying to load NT on a new server as a BDC and for some reason =
it won't let me complete the installation because it can see the PDC. I =
can load NT as a PDC but it gets errors messages with the other Domain =
PDC. I don't see away to install NT as a BDC. Any help would be =
appreciated.
=20
=20
Kelly Wright (kelly@buz.net)
BuzNet Communications=20
http://www.buz.net
972-644-0440

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01BD1DE5.8B5917B0

Disconnect if from the network until =the install=20is complete.

Mike
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Kelly Wright <kwright@buz.net>
To: =hillman@talstar.com <hillman@talstar.com>
Cc:==20 ntisp@emerald.iea.com <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Date:=20 Saturday, January 10, 1998 1:06 PM
Subject: Loading NT =on new=20 server

I am trying to load NT on a new server as a BDC =and for=20 some reason it won't let me complete the installation because it can =see the=20 PDC.  I can load NT as a PDC but it gets errors messages with =the other=20 Domain PDC.  I don't see away to install NT as a BDC.  Any =help=20 would be appreciated.

Kelly Wright (kelly@buz.net)
BuzNet =Communications=20
http://www.buz.net
972-644-0440