Re: Loading NT on new server

Brent Sheppard ( brent@webmetrics.com )
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 13:10:00 -0800

--------------795BEB9D7C546D2A78BE5E35

Have the computer on the network that you are trying to install on.

1) Make sure you choose BDC as the option.
2) Make sure you have the installation computer on the same domain name.

3) Make sure you network support is setup properly on the machine.

If is correct above, Nt will go and get users form the pdc at time of
setup. I beleive that you must have access to the pdc when installing
bdc or it will not work

Brent

If all a

Brent L. Sheppard Email: Brent@Webmetrics.comSheppard Consulting, Inc.1346 Lincolnway East www: http://www.Webmetrics.comSouth Bend, IN 46613 OR(219) 287-9938 www: http://www.Sheppard-Consulting.com****************************************************************************

--------------795BEB9D7C546D2A78BE5E35Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-asciiContent-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit