Re: RAS can't find PDC

Rick Kunze ( rkunze@colusanet.com )
Fri, 09 Jan 1998 09:24:56 -0800

This is exactly what I'm doing. From a cold boot, I log on and select the
"Use Dial Up Networking" checkbox. It logs me right in alright, but it
won't sync with the PDC. I've tried moving the PDC around too. If I move
it to a different box than it was on when I installed NT on the new box,
the new (DUN) box says "Can't find PDC on //machinename. Then, if I move
the PDC back to that original box mentioned above, it just says "Can't find
PDC."

Signed,
Frustrated.

Rk