Re: Microsoft DNS vs others

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Thu, 08 Jan 1998 19:29:59 -0800

We use ours with several Unix and IBM boxes to get secondary records from.
I haven't had a problem with MS DNS since I started 4 years ago and I
believe many of the headaches people see, as ALWAYS, are Operator Error,
Head Space, and Timing. Get the picture? :)
It helps so much to read those little RFC documents.