Re: Motherboard change

John Lange ( radadmin@palacenet.net )
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 10:02:17 -0600

HI

The problems you will encounter will be based on the Intel Chipset. Going
from your older chipset to a TX or LX will give a Win95 machine headaches.
I assume a simaler problem will be encountered with NT. You should be
shure to load the MB drivers for NT. You may even have to re-load from
scratch.

JOhn :}

At 09:01 PM 12/28/97 -0000, you wrote:
>Hi.
>
>I am running NT 4 server w/ SP3 on a Pentium 133 Asustek P/I-P55T2P4
>motherboard w/ 96 MB EDO Ram. My SCSI HDisk is a 2.1 GB Seagate Barracuda
>attached to an Adaptec 2940 AU SCSI controller.
>

>If I change the motherboard, will there be problems ?
>
>Danny Sinang
>President, Uplink Technologies, Inc.
>danny@uplink.com.ph
>http://www.uplink.com.ph/danny/

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
Visit our online store @ http://www.microt.com/
Authorized iPSwitch WebVar @ http://www.microt.com/iPSwitch/index.html

--- __o