Re: Exchange Picking Up Email

Douglas Warren ( dwarren@alpha.NetUSA.Net )
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 19:26:16 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997, Jeff wrote:
> here is a thought, some system allow mail that is addressed to anyone to go
> to one POP3 mailbox. If you used something like pullmail which reads the
> header to pull the mail from the mailbox and send it to the Exchanges SMTP
> then all you would have to do is schedule that pullmail to do it every some
> many min
> Just a thought
That sounds exactly perfect, (My original question mentioned using what
sounds like an equivilant unix package called Fetchmail.) Where can I
find information about pullmail?

---|Douglas ``Wildcat'' Warren |Email: dwarren@netusa.net|  Jura gur tbireazrag|Network/Security Consultant|Phone: (516) 543-0234    | bhgynjf Pelcgbtencul,|President of SBCS a chapter|  Fax: (516) 543-0274    |  bayl pevzvanyf jvyy|of the ACM.                |  PGP: finger dwarren    |     unir cevinpl