Re: Exchange Picking Up Email

Jeff ( nblade@firstinter.net )
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 16:55:26

here is a thought, some system allow mail that is addressed to anyone to go
to one POP3 mailbox. If you used something like pullmail which reads the
header to pull the mail from the mailbox and send it to the Exchanges SMTP
then all you would have to do is schedule that pullmail to do it every some
many min

Just a thought