Re: Question about MIME attachments and the list

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 14:40:55 -0800

Jason Levine wrote:

> Is there a way to get this list in digest form, without having to get all of
> the messages as MIME attachments? The mail reader that I use is annoying
> about MIME attachments, and it makes the list impossible to read.
>
> Sorry for asking this to the list -- I sent a message to the list
> administrator about a week ago, and have received not one iota of response.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance...

I am working on upgrading NTMail to a newer version to resolve
this problem. I had actually hoped to be on a new machine
by new (with the new version) but I haven't gotten to actually
moving it yet.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com