RE: 5.0Ai28 in Max 40xx

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 07:50:11 -0800

hmmmm....I dunno about you, but Ascend's Release-of-the-Week is awful
awayway, but last time I spoke with them (Yesterday), they informed me
it's not a good idea to roll back software codes...It's ok to go up in
versions AND feature sets, but not go back. Cisco has a nice feature for
this, however. :)