Re: Does Mac come with a web browser ?

Barry Buchholz ( bearb@mintcity.com )
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 07:16:52 -0500

http://www.ezn.com
Auto mac install built into the cdrom. Cost is 4 bucks a cdrom ( I
think). Have not had many problems with Macs that have this cdrom. I had
someone really screw up there configuration and they would not let us touch
their computer so I can't say that the cdrom caused it. They were weird
people anyways so no loss when they cancelled. We buy in small lots and
have totally switched over to Easy Internet. They also have the preview
Opera webbrowser which runs circles around Netscape or IE.

Barry Buchholz
Mint City Internet