Re: NT4 Option Pack Upgrade from IIS3

Thomas Kinnen ( tkinnen@usacomputers.net )
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 21:22:43 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Kurt A Butzin DDS wrote:

> Has anyone upgraded an IIS3 server to the NT4 Option Pack? I'm running
> Option Pack on a non production machine with no problems, but it was a clean
> install. Before I upgrade the production servers I wanted to inquire as to
> problems others may have had. Any suggestions are appreciated. By the way,
> we run Cold Fusion 3.1 on one of the production servers. Thanks in advance.

Did that and only had the problem with the Index/Content server that I
mentioned before. If I disable the Index service it works fine. With it
enabled it drages down the server and kills it in about an hour.

Thomas Kinnen
USA Anime Archive : http://www.anime.usacomputers.net
Personal Home Page : http://www.sobhrach.com/