Re: MS DNS Server on Multihomed Host

pss ( )
Mon, 08 Dec 1997 14:28:09 -0400

A little clarification : listed at the INTERNIC as Primary For listed at the INTERNIC as primary for

If I setup a NT Box with two LAN Adapters and enable IP forwarding in TCP
protocal it will act as a bridge for the two networks and my adapters would
be configured with the above IPs

If I now install MS DNS and add all records for 201 and 202 networks.

Will the NT box not respond to queries for and