Re: IEA RadiusNT authenticating but not "starting"?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 09:26:51 -0800 ()

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Zak Wolfinger wrote:

> I am running IEA's RadiusNT 1.16.60 with Livingston's radius dictionary
> version 2.0.
>
> On my main server everything runs fine. On my secondary server, I see the
> authentication come through, but I never see the "start" records. The
> authentication info comes across several times, and eventually the user is
> kicked out with an "invalid login" error.
>
> I have doubled checked the services file, and copied the radius directory
> structure and files directly from the working server, so everything should
> be the same.

The user is never getting authenticated, therefore there are no
accounting records. What does RadiusNT show in -x15 debug for the
user auth attempt?

You should look into 2.2 also, as it it the only version supported
by us.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com