Re: Credit Card entries on new accounts

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:06:57 -0700

> Greg Keys wrote:
>
> Using Emerald 2.1.11, my office manager has come to me with a (as she puts it,
> "not a problem, just a minor annoyance")
> It seems that when she enters a new MBR and selects MasterCard off the pick
> list for type of card under the billing tab, and then switches to the Master
> tab and clicks save and close, she receives an error: SQL Command Failed
> She clicks OK, goes back to the billing tab.
> The credit card type has changed to MC
> She reselects MasterCard, goes back to the Master tab, clicks save, and it
> saves just fine...........
> ??????? :)

The Pick List comes from the database, but Emerald Internally
uses a hard code set (and they are not matching).

Part of the Emerald 2.5 Upgrade is a couple of lines to
correct this problem. You can run this in isql_w against
your database:

Insert Into PayMethods(PayMethod, GroupID) VALUES("Master Card", NULL)
GO

Update MasterAccounts Set PayMethod="Master Card" Where PayMethod="MC"
GO

Delete From PayMethods Where PayMethod = "MC"
GO