Re: Want Customised ASP Pages for Emerald ?

iml@interconnect.net
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:20:47 -0600

I would be interested in comparing your code to ours....I believe a
lot of people have written ASP code to accomplish things in Emerald
via webpage. Do you have an online time checker.....ours is really
slow....I realize the table is huge...but it takes a REALLY long time.