Re: On-Line users

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 01:01:16 -0800

The kind of NAS you have can dramatically change the results. I posted
(and put on the FTP site) a new trigger that better handles out of
order data, that can cause sessions to stick. If you have a NAS that
sends other Acct-Status-Type entries besides start/stop, you can but
an additional where clause in the Update to the callsonline to restrict
the update to only those two. The later typically causes sessions NOT
to show up though (which is not what you are describing).