Re: Multi-link PPP

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 14:10:58 -0500

Well, I think you definately have a misconfigured TC unit... because we have
no problems with Multilink with our TC unit. We have Zyxel's, USRs,
Motorolas, Ciscos connected on our system without a problem (After we have
configured MPIP Properly). Please answer the following few questions to
determine your actual problem.

1: Can you post your TC Code #s (PRI, Quad Cards, Netserver)
2: Do you only have 1 Chassis or Multiple chassis
3: Incase of Multi Chassis config, did you install MPIPServer and MPIPClient
4: In Emerald, did you change the login limit to 2
5: If you installed MPIPServer on the Chassis, are you sure you are properly
configured
6: Did you specify an NTP Server on the Netserver (This is needed to
synchronize MPIP Encryption)
7: Did you configure your PRI/T1 to send ISDN Calls to terminate on the
Netserver or the Quad Cards (Slot 16 or Slot 0)

Waiting for your reply. If you want, send me E-Mail directly and I could take
a look at your Netserver configuration.

----
Rudy Komsic
President, Network Administrator - Cyberglobe Communications Inc.
4996 Place de la Savane, Suite 200, Montreal, Quebec, H4P 1Z6
Tel: (514)342-3883 Fax: (514)342-5139 E-Mail: rudyk@cyberglobe.net