RE: Signup server

David Mulberry ( (no email) )
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 18:35:53 -0500

will you make the code public??????

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean M. Gionet []
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 1998 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: Signup server

but me first !! please.

I'm currently building a signup server in ASP. It will allow our customers
that get our Internet CD to signup online via a web browser. Once connected
with a bogus signup account they will be brought to a secure signup server.
The first page will prompt the new user to enter a username that they wish
to use. The ASP queries the SQL server and checks with Emerald if it already
exists. They pick a package, payment method and enter their billing
information. And POOF ! An account is activated.