Re: mailsite procedures

Mike Hollyman ( mikeh@uiuc.edu )
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 17:54:37 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

> Mike Hollyman wrote:

OK, I checked the database and it's ESID 2. I placed that into
mailsiste under the emerald radius server database. I have created the
System DSN for EmeraldDataSource with a login that is also in the
mailsite setup for the database config. In the errorlog on the
SQL server, it says Login Succeeded - User: MailServer Connection Non-
Truested. So everything seems OK.

What field does mailsite look for in the Emerald Database to create
an Email account or not?

Mike