Re: NTMail Performance

Duane Schaub ( )
Fri, 06 Feb 1998 16:24:53 -0600

I really cannot tell if this is a performance issue or a config issue. I
seems that packets are being dropped or something.

At 12:23 PM 2/6/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Duane Schaub wrote:
>> I am wondering whether a missed user/pw is causing the dll to hang. Has
>> anyone considered creating a script to generate the file needed to run the
>> command line mail config from. This would be similar to running a unix
>> radius in that you would need to periodically generate the file and update
>> the registry, but performance should be greatly enhanced.
>With the new DLL I sent you, there should not be a performance
>issue. I'm also thinking about adding some caching and failover
>like the new RadiusNT will have.
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (
> Internet Solutions for Today |

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |