RE: Credit card billing

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 22:26:05 -0600

I use "Incremental Batch" mode.. I bill every 5 days, and I run credit
cards every 5 days... All my customers have a 10 day "grace" period and
that also allows me to have a 10 day grace period when billing credit
cards.

The ONLY problem I have is remembering to bill last month when someone is
late paying, or when they change from a check to a card after the month has
passed.

Ronnie