Re: Emerald and Serv-U disk usage

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 13:41:48 -0800

Ray Carpenter wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have installed Serv-U to work with Emerald and it is working fine,
> creating directories, authenticating, etc. However I am trying to get
> directory sizes to work. I have entered various number in the Emerald
> Admin - Client - FTP - size limit field but none have had any effect. Does
> anyone know if this works? I checked the archive and found question
> regarding this but no answers. Any help would be appreciated.

The current DLL does not support directory sizes (it was added to
Serv-U after the DLL was written). I'm working on a new universal
DLL that works with several diferent things and will include
support for more of the Serv-U features.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com