Re: Trouble Ticketing software

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:30:19 -0800

Ed Miller wrote:

> How about a lock out that would allow only management to change incident.
> The way it is now the incident can be changed later, for what ever reason.
> Where it is needed somtimes, I think that changing the original should not
> be done with out
> management supervision. A times you want to be reasonable sure that the
> original
> is as it was.

Go into Enterprise Manager and set the UPDATE/DELETE permissions on the
incidents and actions table to be only for those administrative
accounts (removing the Emerald group itself).

> Also how about departments catagories. i.e. Sales, Tech. Support, Billing
> etc.

I believe a category has been added in 2.5 as well.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com