Re: PARTIAL PAYMENT

iml@interconnect.net
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:49:58 -0600

Is this in an upcoming version or it available now... We haven't gone
live with Emerald yet and we have more partial payments than I can
begin to start with.....If there is a fix I would rather go live with
that then do some sort of work around system like the person using the
comments field. Either way let me know we did purchase the support
and upgrade option so an upgrade shouldn't be a problem.