Re: "Error deleting old records table"

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 12:12:27 -0800

Phil Blancett wrote:

> Hello,
> We are currently receiving the error "Error deleting old records table"
> when trying to run call consolidation. Also we are not able to
> "effectively"
> add any more users. It takes the user but when we try to login it says
> hte password is incorrect. Could this be because we have problems
> with our database. I have no checked our Database Table size to
> determine if that is full. Thanks for any suggestions

Grab the checkdb.sql script from /emerald/beta on our ftp site
and run it against your database. You can use enterprise manager to
see the size of your database and expand it.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com