RE: PARTIAL PAYMENT

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:51:45 -0600

Emerald has NO way (currently) of handling a partial payment...

I handle by using the "comment" field in the Pay Invoices screen.. I put
the check number and amount of the check in the comment field.. If the
customer has over or under paid by a few cents I just forget it.. if it is
by dollars then I take my rate/30 days and change his expire date
accordingly.

Then only hangup this method has is that my "money received" report is
off.. but I just look at the comment field and adjust the total..

I could make a better "money received" report by using the comment field as
the actual dollar amount, but I like the check number to be their so I have
some tracking if a problem occurs.

For PPP

User-Service Framed-User
Framed-Protocol PPP