RE: couple of quick question

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:40:44 -0600

The Expire date is the actual date that the customer will not be allowed to
login IF nothing is in the Extend or Limit field.. Expire date equates to
the actually date the account is paid up for....

Paid Thru date is a fictious date that does nothing.. at least as far as I
know...

FYI...

Extend is a one time.. (stays until you post a payment) extension of the
Expire date

Limit is everytime (stays until you change it) extension of the Expire date

I don't remember what the Current field is.. never have used it!!

Ronnie