Tech Support Needed

jaideep chandrashekar ( jaideepcs@yahoo.com )
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 23:21:50 -0800 (PST)

---2138437117-33463914-884935310=:25817

Date: 15 Jan 1998 22:21:36 -0800
From: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com
To: jaideepcs@yahoo.com
Subject: failed delivery

Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<emerald@ie-software.com>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named ie-software.com. (#5.1.2)

--- Original message follows.

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 22:21:32 -0800 (PST)
From: jaideep chandrashekar <jaideepcs@yahoo.com>
Subject: Tech Support Query
To: emerald@ie-software.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am having a problem installing Emerald which I downloaded from
your FTP site.
I am trying to simulate an ISP scenario based on NT to test
effectiveness.

I have installed SQL server 6.5 and Emerald on a Server running NT
server 4.0 in my test bed. RadiusNT has also been installed and runs
as a service.
The databases required by Emerald have been created and I am able to
connect to the Database using the check connection option in the
RadiusNT admin tool.

However when I run the Emerald Admin tool and goto check DataBase.
When I am trying to Check Only.... I get the following error message
"fields.rpt not found. "
The same file can be found in the directory where Emerald is installed.

The server has two partitions and SQL Server, Emerald, and Radius NT
are installed on D: (the second partition).
I would be very grateful if you could get back to me as soon as
possible regarding this error message.
Apart from this if you could point me to any information regarding
configuration of RadiusNt with specific information about using it
with a Cisco Router 2503 which is used for dial - up access.

Jaideep Chandrashekar
Microland India Ltd
Koramangala
Bangalore
Ph: 080-5711108
Fax : 080-5710566

---2138437117-33463914-884935310=:25817--